kesaksian ling shen yao Jakarta, People who are very much working and sleep deprivation can use caffeine so support. 250 milligrams of caffeine / day can keep the brain awake, increase concentration and reduce stress. But consume on caffeine must be noticed so as not to cause addiction. You may have reduced the amount of coffee and tea you consume, but do you know that there are many different types of drinks and foods that actually contain caffeine? The 11 types of sources of caffeine that you need to know as taken from health, Wednesday (11/04/2012) include:
1. Soda Drinks Cola and other soft drinks have cafein content. The soft orange drink actually has a huge cafein content of 41 milligrams.
2. Chocolate Caffeine is found naturally in cocoa beans, until any chocolate has caffeine content. Chocolate candy usually has a caffeine content of less than 10 milligrams, but the darker the chocolate, the higher the caffeine content. Chocolate products enriched with caffeine additions that have a caffeine content of up to 60 milligrams, almost the same with caffeine in a cup of tea.
3. Ice cream Many brands of ice cream has a taste of coffee and chocolate that contain at 30 and 45 milligrams of caffeine is almost the same as with a soft drink.
4. Body-weight loss pill Caffeine does not have any influence in the effort to lower your body weight. However, diet pills usually contain a large amount of caffeine. In th. 2005, ConsumerLab analyzed daily doses of Zantrex-3 type diet medication of 1.223 milligrams containing caffeine content almost equal to caffeine in 12 cups of coffee.
5. Pain relief pain Little caffeine can reduce headache, but caffeine in large numbers will also be at risk. Pain relief pills use large amounts of caffeine to relieve pain. To use this pill, you should read the content and instructions on the package first. Two Excedrin tablets, migraine pain pills have 130 milligrams of caffeine as well as a cup of coffee.
6. Energy Enhancer Drinks Some of the beverage enhancers in the package have the same content of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
7. Breath freshener Two pieces of fresh air freshener have the same content of caffeine as well as a cup of coffee.
8. KuaciKuaci from sunflower seeds contain folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin E. But one quantity of quaci contains 140 milligrams of caffeine, approximately equal to four cans of soft drinks.